Top 3 Chest Mass-Building Exercises
I have included my all-time favorite Top 3 Chest Exercises which will develop your Chest into an amazing unbreakable 'FRONT SHIELD'.
1. BARBELL INCLINE BENCH PRESS:
- Load the bar with an appropriate weight for your training.
- Rest on the bench with your feet flat on the ground, driving right through to your hips. Your back should be arched, and your shoulder blades retracted.
- Use a medium, pronated grip covering the rings on the bar. Remove the bar from the rack, holding the weight above your chest with your arms extended. This will be your starting position.
- Lower the bar to the sternum by flexing the elbows. Maintain control and do not bounce the bar off of your chest. Your lats should stay tight and elbows slightly drawn in.
- After touching your torso with the bar, extend the elbows to return the bar to the starting position.
The Barbell Incline Bench Press is an amazing Chest Mass-Builder especially for developing the Upper Pectorials muscle which is most lagging nowadays. It majorly focuses on the upper chest development; also secondary muscles- front delts and triceps are worked. It was the favorite of the bodybuilding LEGEND 'ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'